Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Teaching Between Midnight and Dawn

 I just read "Teaching Between Midnight and Dawn" by Alexandria Infante'. I must say beforehand that romance novels are not really my cup of tea, so; I will sound a little biased. The only real drawback I saw in the novel was the plot. A Werewolf is sent to bodyguard a Mundi who unknowingly is the key to an ancient secret. I know vampires and werewolves are hot right now, but the plot was just too cliche' for me.
 That being said, Ms. Infante's character development skills are excellent. I loved her heroine. There were many times in reading that I found myself laughing out loud, wondering what she would say next.
 The Scottish Werewolf was a little annoying. His accent was so hard to translate sometimes, it took me out of the story.
All being said, I would rate the book fair. I would purchase another book in a series if it featured the heroine, but only if the plot was a little more original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mlugu wants to hear from you!